- One in three iPhone owners has texted or emailed their significant other to break up.
- One in four iPhone users has broken up with their partner because that person spent too much time on their mobile device.
- One in three iPhone owners say that, if their partner had out-of-date gadgets, it would be a turnoff.
- One in five iPhone owners admits to frequently watching "adult material" on their iPhones. (Twice as many as BlackBerry owners).
- When iPhone owners asked, "What makes a person most attractive to you?" iphone owners preferred cool gadgets over a college degree 3 to 1.
- Compared with other cell users iPhone owners are more likely to see themselves as media buffs, extroverts and intellectuals
For more info see Retrevo site
Friday, November 6, 2009
iPhone users are Mean? Oh no!
According to a company called Retrevo, iPhone users are not nice. In their "Gadgetology study" on the typical iPhone user, they find:
Posted by Karen H at 5:21 PM