Friday, July 10, 2009
Being Dead is Big Business! Get your Death Bump here!
I really really don't want to talk about Michael Jackson; I really don't. In fact if I never hear his name or see his image again, I'd be happy. But sometimes you just have to say something.
According to Q scores celebrities who have had problems with their image while alive have proved to be more marketable after death, and of course they are predicting a "death bump" with MJ!
Top 10 Highest Paid Dead Celebrities For 2008
1. Elvis Presley - $52 million
2. Charles M. Schulz - $33 million
3. Heath Ledger - $20 million
4. Albert Einstein - $18 million
5. Aaron Spelling - $15 million
6. Dr. Seuss (Theodor Geisel) - $12 million
7. John Lennon - $9 million
8. Andy Warhol - $9 million
9. Marilyn Monroe - $6.5 million
10. Steve McQueen - $6 million
What it says- what it means---humans are WEIRD!
Posted by Karen H at 5:30 AM