Psychology of Consumer Behaviour | Scoop.it

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The world forgetting, by the world forgot. Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind!

Got something you want to forget. Science may be able to help. Nature Neuroscience reports that a commonly used blood pressure medication may be the key. In experiments, the drug propranolol (Inderal) weakened people's fearful memories of spiders. Scientists suggest that the drug may help those suffering from post traumatic stress or anxiety disorders by helping erase the bad memories.

Of course what we all question is can it make us forget about that bad relationship, or that long lost love. Interestingly, I have taken this drug but not for lowering blood pressure or forgetting. It is also used in the prevention of migraines.

Did I know it could make me forget about those failed love affairs? No! No! No!

What happened? Well poor me I already have low blood pressure so all this drug did to me was make me sleep, and I couldn't have that, so I guess I'm stuck with all those memories!

There's always Lacuna Corporation



Lacuna Inc still ha a website. Check it out

http://www.lacunainc.com/

No comments: